Facilities and Equipment
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Contact lenses for cosmetic purposes, toric for astigmatism, bifocal soft and RGP
- contacts lenses for medical conditions
- Glaucoma testing and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of Eye Diseases (glaucoma, eye pain, red eye, foreign bodies)
- Co-management for corrective vision (Lasik) and cataract surgeries
- 24 hour medical emergency eye care
- 1 hour eyeglass service available
- Outside prescriptions welcome
- INFANTSEE EXAMS www.infantsee.org
Brian Regan Eye Doctor skit: http://tinyurl.com/c27xea
In-Office Laboratory, 1 hour service available in most cases, even progressive no line bifocals. Large selection of frames - we carry over 1000 designer frames.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and Care Credit financing available.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and
Eye Med, BC/BS TN, Ultum, Vision One, Cigna Health Care, United Healthcare, Aetna, First Health and others. Call 901-683-3232 to inquire..
Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
Eye Glass Guide - English
Eye Glass Guide - Spanish
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®
Interactive Demonstration of Transitions® lenses in different environments