Dr. Kenneth A. Weinberg
WE ARE OPEN.
Here's what we are doing to keep you safe and us too.
1. Our door remains locked at all times. You have to knock to get entry. Any one accompanying will have to wait in the car.
2. You will have to have a mask..
3. If we let you in, we will take your temperature.
4. You will have to wash your hands.
5 .We will give you gloves you will have to wear during the whole time in the office..
6. Any frames you try on will go in a tray to be cleaned before returning to the wall.
7. Eye exams are spaced to allow minimal contact with others.
8. If you order contact lenses, as long as the companies don;t charge shipping, will be shipped to your home or office.
9. We have shields up at front desk and the equipment.
10. We use professional Lysol disinfectant spray and 91% isopropyl alcohol to clean and disinfect.
If we are not doing something and should, pleases let us
The staff at Optical Outlet, Dr. Weinberg's office.
Dr. Weinberg is a 1977 graduate of Southern College of Optometry and received post graduate accreditation and licensure for therapeutic drug treatment from the University of Houston, College of Optometry.
He is a past member of the Tennessee Association of Optometric Physicians, the American Optometric Association, the American Optometric Society, the American Association of Doctors of Optometry. Contact Lens Section of the AOA and the West Tennessee Optometric Society. and the nine time recipient of the distinguished AOA Optometric Recognition Award. Dr. Weinberg has the distinction of being one of the three best eye doctors in Memphis for 2016, 2018 and 2019. (https://threebestrated.com/eye-doctors-in-memphis-tn).
Dr. Weinberg participates in Vision USA, Church Health Center and various other vision health care charities. He is the Lakeland Lions Club vision care director.
He is therapeutically certified for eye disease treatment including glaucoma, red eye, and foreign body removal and is certified for pre- and post-op management of: cataract surgery, Lasik, PRK, and other vision corrective procedures, and orthokeratology procedures.
Dr. Weinberg has been trained as an investigator for a medical drug company to bring new drugs to market.
For Appointments call 901-683-3232